A classic piece of authentic 1990s Apple advertising memorabilia!
Please Note: This listing is for one (1) single keychain. The listing photos show the front and back of the exact same keychain side-by-side so you can see both designs.
Design Details:
Side 1: Classic Six-Color "Rainbow" Apple logo with the serif Apple typography.
Side 2: The recognizable two-tone "Happy Mac" Finder icon with Mac OS branding.
Construction: Double-sided printed insert sealed inside clear hard acrylic with a split metal keyring.
Era: Mid-to-late 1990s (System 7.5 / Mac OS 8 era).
Condition:
Pre-owned vintage condition. The acrylic housing shows light, normal surface scuffs and handling marks consistent with age, but has no cracks or chips. The internal graphics remain crisp, bright, and unfaded.
Please review all photos for exact condition details.
Shipping & Handling:
Feel free to reach out with any questions!
The "Not-So-Fine" Fine PrintThe Items & Photos
See the Details: Please review all high-resolution photos carefully. They serve as the most accurate description and show the exact item(s) you will receive.
Questions? If you need a specific measurement or an extra angle, just ask before purchasing!
About Me & My Treasures
Independent Seller:I am not a big corporation; I'm an independent seller right here in Texas who loves finding unique pieces of history and sharing them with fellow collectors.
The Hunt: Most of my treasures are uncovered around the house, at local garage and estate sales, online, or while traveling the historic backroads of Texas. Over the last 25+ years on , I've focused on sourcing authentic items and getting them safely into the hands of folks who appreciate them.
Shipping & response
Fast, Secure Shipping: I ship securely via USPS Ground Advantage for most items, keeping your costs low while providing full tracking.
Your Satisfaction Matters: I am incredibly proud of my 100% positive response and always look forward to a great transaction. If you are happy with your purchase, leaving positive response is greatly appreciated!
Returns & Issues
Easy Communication: I want you to be completely satisfied. If you have any issues with your order, PLEASE contact me directly first. I pride myself on great communication and will always work with you to make things right.
Return Policy: Returns are accepted. The buyer is responsible for return shipping costs, and items must be returned in their original, sent condition.
Careful Packing Guaranteed: To make sure your items reach you safely, every bundle is carefully packed, tightly rolled, and securely sealed. Minimizing movement in transit prevents scratches and tangling, so your items arrive ready to enjoy.
We put hands-on care into every package, thank you for supporting our shop!
Thanks for stopping by and come back soon!New treasures are added almost every day!
