UBB Store

Vintage 1996 Intuit Quicken Personal Finance Software for Apple Macintosh (v.6)
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Vintage 1996 Intuit Quicken Personal Finance Software for Apple Macintosh (v.6)
Price: US $27.00
Quicken 1996 for Apple Macintosh (v6)
Very good condition.
Includes:
  • User's Guide
  • Getting Started Guide
  • 3 Install disks (3.5")

International buyers

I will gladly ship internationally but since shipping can be quite expensive, you MUST contact me before the sale ends to get a shipping quote.

Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.

US buyers

Shipping: Shipping via USPS.

Payment: Please pay via Paypal within 3 days of the sale's closing.

All sales are final unless I have mistakenly misrepresented the item. Please contact me as soon as possible so that I can make it right.

Please note: I do not receive the full amount that is paid for shipping. and Paypal both take a percentage as a fee.



Buy Now