UBB Store

Vintage ASUS P2B-F & P/I-P55T2P4 Motherboards Slot 1 Socket 7 Retro PC UNTESTED
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Vintage ASUS P2B-F & P/I-P55T2P4 Motherboards Slot 1 Socket 7 Retro PC UNTESTED
Price: CA $299.99

Lot of 2 Vintage ASUS Motherboards – P2B-F & P/I-P55T2P4

Selling both motherboards together as one lot.

Included:

• ASUS P2B-F – Intel 440BX, Slot 1 vintage motherboard
• ASUS P/I-P55T2P4 – Socket 7 vintage motherboard

These are older vintage PC components suitable for retro computer builds, restoration, collecting, or parts.

IMPORTANT: Both motherboards are UNTESTED. I do not have the appropriate hardware/setup to test them, so I cannot guarantee that either board is functional. They are being sold as-is, untested, for parts or repair.

Both boards appear to be in good physical condition for their age. Please carefully review all photos for exact cosmetic condition, components, connectors, and anything that may be missing.

No CPUs, RAM, cables, I/O accessories, or other components are included unless specifically pictured.

You will receive the two motherboards shown in the photos.

Due to their age and untested condition, no guarantee of functionality is provided.

They will be carefully packed in anti-static material and protective packaging for shipping.



Buy Now