UBB Store

Vintage ASUS P4T533 Motherboard P4 2.4GHz, 512MB RDRAM (232-pin), I/O Shield.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Vintage ASUS P4T533 Motherboard P4 2.4GHz, 512MB RDRAM (232-pin), I/O Shield.
Price: UA $289.99
ASUS P4T533 Motherboard P4 2.4GHz, 512MB RDRAM (232-pin), I/O Shield. Tested.Kit is ideal for building a high-performance retro PC.
  • Kit : Motherboard, Pentium 4 CPU, 32-bit RDRAM Memory, I/O Shield (backplate).
  • Condition: Good cosmetic and fully functional condition.
  • Quality Maintenance: Several capacitors were professionally replaced with brand new ones to ensure maximum stability and long life.
  • Fully tested, boots up perfectly, stable under load.
(Specs)
  • Motherboard: ASUS P4T533 (Intel 850E chipset, Socket 478).
  • CPU: Intel Pentium 4 2.4 GHz.+ Fun Titan 478 Soc.
  • RAM: 512 MB total (2 x 256MB modules) 32-bit RDRAM.
  • Accessories: Original I/O shield included.


We ship packages within 24 hours after receiving payment.Each parcel is provided with an individual tracking number.Shipping :1- ( or 2 sunday) working days after payment received.

Buy Now