UBB Store

Vintage Antec Super Lanboy Aluminum Partial Computer Desktop PC
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Vintage Antec Super Lanboy Aluminum Partial Computer Desktop PC
Price: US $240.00
Computer posts and cpu fan spins. White Antec fan has not been tested and is currently unplugged/unmounted, but I will test upon request and update this listing accordingly. The DVD drives audibly spin up. No storage included. No power cord included as of now, but feel free to message me and I'll see if I have an extra one. No further functionality is tested. Case comes as-shown with any discoloration, dents, and scratches.Specs to the best of my knowledge:Motherboard: ASUS A78M-A (Socket FM2+, Micro-ATX).CPU: AMD A8-6600 Quad-Core (Includes Radeon HD 8570D Integrated Graphics)CPU Cooler: AMD basic stock aluminum heatsink.RAM: 8 GB Total Mixed DDR3 1600MHz (1x 4GB 12800U stick + 1x 4GB Kingston HyperX Fury Blue)Graphics Card: None (Uses integrated graphics)Storage: NonePower Supply: Antec Basiq BP450 (450W Continuous Power Supply).

Buy Now