ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS FEEL FREE TO ASK I ACCEPT MOST OFFERS SO FEEL FREE TO SEND THEM I ALSO WILL SHIP THE NEXT DAY FAST AND YOUR ITEM WILL ARRIVE ON TIME ANY ISSUES I OFFER FREE 30 DAY RETURNS THANKS FOR SHOPPING.
Brand: Barbie
Product: Barbie Software for Girls Jewelry Designer Activity CD-ROM for Windows 95.
Format: Retail boxed CD-ROM for Microsoft Windows 95, English language edition.
Type: Children's art and creativity software that lets kids design and make real jewelry.
Front of box details: Tagged as an activity CD-ROM, rated E for Everyone, for ages 8 and up, from Mattel Media.
Features: Design necklaces, bracelets, pins and charms on the computer, mix colors and patterns, then print artwork on special shrink material with an inkjet printer, bake the pieces, and assemble them into wearable jewelry to share with friends.
Package contents: Factory-sealed retail box featuring Barbie artwork; includes the Jewelry Designer CD-ROM and jewelry-making supplies as pictured on the box such as shrink sheets and assorted jewelry findings.
Operating system: Designed for Microsoft Windows 95 PCs (see box photos for complete system requirements).
Packaging: Box is wrapped in original shrink wrap and has never been opened.
