GENERAL:
Most of the items I sell on here were previous purchases, by me, from sales, local sales, garage sales, and commercial vendors like Walmart, etc. I have used most of these items and some never used at all. I simply need to clear out the excess from my house that I have hoarded over the years.
SHIPPING:
Buyer to pay for shipping.I am always willing to correct any problems with merchandise I sell, please give me the opportunity to fix any issues before submitting negative/neutral response.ITEM DESCRIPTION:
The Vintage Eddie Bauer Heavy Leather Multiple Pocket Computer Laptop Bag Briefcase is a stylish and practical accessory for carrying your laptop and other essentials. Made of durable black leather, this briefcase features a solid pattern and multiple pockets for convenient storage. With compartments designed to fit a 15-inch laptop, it is perfect for professionals who need to bring their work on-the-go. The foldable design makes it easy to carry and store when not in use, making it a versatile and high-quality choice for anyone looking for a reliable computer bag.
