UBB Store

Vintage Micron NMB RT6856TW PS/2 Keyboard Windows 95 Beige Retro PC 121507-002
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Vintage Micron NMB RT6856TW PS/2 Keyboard Windows 95 Beige Retro PC 121507-002
Price: US $45.00
Vintage Micron / NMB RT6856TW PS/2 Keyboard – Windows 95 EraOriginal vintage Micron computer keyboard manufactured by NMB Technologies. Classic beige/gray color scheme with Windows keys and original “Designed for Microsoft Windows 95” labeling.Details:* Brand: Micron / NMB Technologies
* Model: RT6856TW
* Part Number: 121507-002 Rev. B
* Connection: PS/2
* Layout: Full-size US QWERTY
* Color: Beige / Gray
* Made in Thailand
* Windows 95 era
* Original attached PS/2 cableGood vintage cosmetic condition for its age. Keys, case, cable, and rear manufacturer’s label are all present. Please review photos closely for exact cosmetic condition.I do not currently have a compatible system available to fully test this keyboard, so it is being sold as untested. No obvious physical damage noted.I got this from an estate sale, and judging by the shape it’s in, and of everything else I saw in the original owner’s collection it probably works. However, I do not currently have a compatible system available to fully test this keyboard, so it is being sold as untested. No obvious physical damage noted. Being sold as-is.

Buy Now