UBB Store

Vintage Tandy Sensation PC Intel 486SX CLEAN INSIDE POWERS
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Vintage Tandy Sensation PC Intel 486SX CLEAN INSIDE POWERS
Price: US $400.00
Rare Tandy Sensations 1 pc with Dos 6 and Windows 3.1 installed along with "Best of Windows Entertainment Pack". I'm including the Tandy Sensations boot disk and installation CD's that I found on Archive.
The old Philips cd drive will read but I could only get the CD drive to run with the boot floppy but I haven't been able to figure out how to extract the CD driver and install it.
200mb hard drive, 486sx processor, 2x cd drive, working floppy drive.
Some scratches and a broken piece of the case at the back, but otherwise all works.

Buy Now