UBB Store

Vintage UM82450 8-Bit ISA Multi I/O Card PC XT Tested Working Dual DB25 Japan
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Vintage UM82450 8-Bit ISA Multi I/O Card PC XT Tested Working Dual DB25 Japan
Price: US $39.99

? MULTIPLE SHIPPING OPTIONS AVAILABLE ?

Shipping options will appear after you add this item to your cart.

Vintage 8-bit ISA Multi I/O expansion card featuring UMC UM82450 chipset.

TESTED AND WORKING.

Board marked MULTI I/O JAPAN and MADE IN HONG KONG. Features dual DB-25 connectors and vintage ISA interface.

Please compare photos, connector configuration and chipset with your required application before purchasing.

Pre-owned with normal age-related wear. See all photos for exact condition.

Comes as shown.



Buy Now