UBB Store

Viotek VTKGNV34DBE2 34in Monitor Curvo Ultra-Wide QHD 144Hz 3440x1440p
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Viotek VTKGNV34DBE2 34in Monitor Curvo Ultra-Wide QHD 144Hz 3440x1440p
Price: US $98.00

Viotek VTKGNV34DBE2 34in Monitor Curvo Ultra-Wide QHD 144Hz 3440x1440p.

****THIS MONITOR WILL WORK IF YOU REPAIR IT****

The screen is cracked from it falling off the top portion of my desk onto an Xbox controller below it. All of it is functional. No water damage, dead pixels, taken care of and relatively new. All of it will work if screen is repaired. If you have any questions about it as I might have not answered it feel free to text me via phone number at +1724-575-9102.



***ANOTHER THING PLEASE READ**** if you are local as in your within 2 hours of me I will meet you halfway to give it to you. I can go into more detail if you text my number [phone removed by ]. I can make exceptions and I am very flexible



Buy Now