UBB Store

Vivitar, Camelio, Superman, Personalization Kit, Tablet Protection, NIB
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Vivitar, Camelio, Superman, Personalization Kit, Tablet Protection, NIB
Price: US $2.69
This is a personalization kit for a Camelio Android tablet! It is Superman and is a shock proof case, it is supposed to come with a card that when scanned puts Superman stuff on your tablet, that is missing from the box as is a cleaning cloth. So I am heavily reducing the price and I called the company which stated that you may call them with the various codes and numbers from the box to get these missing items sent to you free. As I am not associated with the company I can not guarantee this but they did state they would aoffere by it.I list a great variety of items, brand new, vintage and antique, rare, unique and popular, take a look, new items listed every week!
I 100% Guarantee that my items listed are exactly as described/shown in pics, will be packed safely for shipping, also I will always leave response as is based on these things in order to build trust.
I am in WA state, I will ship within 48hrs (usually less then 24 but to be on safe side am saying 48) of your PayPal payment confirmation. I will combine multiple items for cheaper shipping when it is safely possible and the items offerding's end in the same week (Mon-Sun). Thanks for looking and/or offerding!!

Buy Now