Vintage Simple Simon Says Christmas for Windows 1994 PC Computer Program 3.5" Floppy Disk
You will be getting a very good condition Simple Simon Says Christmas for Windows 1994 PC Computer Program 3.5" Floppy Disk with original instructions and the original box. This is for older versions of windows.
The pictures are of the actual item you will receive.
Be sure to add me to your favorites list!
Check out my store for more games!
From a smoke-free pet-freeenvironment:
Shipping includes delivery confirmation. I will combine shipping costs on multiple purchases. Please read description completely before offerding.
Be sure and check out my other sales! Will always give you the best deal I can.
I appreciate your business & hope I have provided you with 5 Star service.
response:
We have worked very hard to develop and maintain our response score & we strive to provide the best service possible with a hassle free, positive transaction. If your sale or purchase is anything less than you expected, please let us know before you leave your response so we can address any issues you have. We do our response last, so we can be assured that your item & experience was everything you expected.
Any questions ~ PLZ ask B4 offerding!
Be sure to add me to your favorites list!
Thanks for Looking & Happy offerding!
