WORKING Apple iBook G3 Clamshell Blueberry M2453 — PowerPC G3 300MHz, Mac OS 9.2 For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
WORKING Apple iBook G3 Clamshell Blueberry M2453 — PowerPC G3 300MHz, Mac OS 9.2
Price: US $575.00
Apple iBook G3 Clamshell Blueberry M2453 — PowerPC G3 300MHz, Mac OS 9. Works great! The Apple stem is missing from the logo, and there's mild yellowing on the transparent plastic. There's also something under some of the keys on the keyboard that I haven't been able to clean out. It doesn't affect operation at all. There's also a tiny crack near the Apple logo on the inside below the display. The CD tray still has its cover attached.The battery does not hold a charge. The battery is still in the laptop in case anyone wanted to attempt to rebuild it.A charger is NOT included. There is a iBook-clamshell specific Apple charger for these laptops that you must have. Personally, I found an adapter and a power supply capable of powering these laptops and that's what I use. I'm happy to send the details if you'd like to purchase one.Let me know if you have any other questions!