UBB Store

Wacom ACK411050 Wireless Express Key Remote for Cintiq / Intuos Pro Used
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Wacom ACK411050 Wireless Express Key Remote for Cintiq / Intuos Pro Used
Price: US $60.00
Wacom ACK411050 Wireless Express Key Remote for Cintiq / Intuos Pro Used
Received from a production studio. No accessories. Takes charge. I haven't used these with my Wacom but will update description with my thoughts when I have a change to use one.
Used shape, looks good, some gunk stuck in cracks, takes charge and powers on.No Dongle included. This may need one to pair with a wacom system.
I'm not sure if these need a bluetooth receiver or what to connect to a Wacom since I haven't tried connecting one yet. Please know what you are buying. Located in Los Angeles.

Buy Now