UBB Store

Wacom Powered Digitizer Stylus Pen For Compaq HP TC1100 Tablet PC
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Wacom Powered Digitizer Stylus Pen For Compaq HP TC1100 Tablet PC
Price: US $29.99
Elevate your experience with the Compaq HP TC1100 Tablet PC by using the Wacom Powered Digitizer Stylus Pen. Designed to offer precision and control, this stylus pen is a genuine accessory that ensures smooth interaction with your tablet's touch screen. The model number 344418-001 is your assurance of quality and compatibility with your device.The digitizer stylus pen is ready to use right out of the box, and being a single-unit offering, it's a perfect choice for individuals seeking a reliable writing instrument for their Compaq HP tablet. Please note that the country of manufacture is unspecified, but rest assured, this pen is crafted to meet the high standards expected of Compaq (HP) branded accessories.
Compatible Models
HP Compaq nc4010 Notebook PCHP Compaq nc4010 Notebook PC
Please pay attention to the pictures to make sure this is the item(s) you are needing/wanting! The Picture is only to show the conditionof items I have. They do not represent how many there are. The title say exactlywhat you will get. Sometimes items can vary!; Pictures are important! Also it is it is better to open a case if you have problems with any orders we receive 50 to a hundred emails a day and your could be overlooked. Also this is the best way for both of us to protect ourselves. So please open a case because I can miss your emails. Thank you
Things I have, have been purchased at sales. You receive it exactlyas I show in picture. I try to be upfront with you the best that I can.Feel free to ask any questions.We offer FREE RETURNS if there are any problems!

Buy Now