Westell 6110 DSL2 Plus Bridge Modem DSL Modem - C90-611015- 06
Don’t need this anymore, so off to it goes! Guaranteed to be in the condition described and shown in the photos, or your money back.
************ PRODUCT DETAILS ************Designed for DSL internet connections and functions as a bridge modem. It offers compatibility with DSL2 technology, which provides faster data transfer rates and improved internet performance compared to older DSL standards. This model is ideal for users looking to connect their home or office networks to a DSL line with reliable performance.
************ WHAT IS INCLUDED? ************Everything you see in the photos is included (if you don't see it in the photos it's not included) with this item.
ABOUT DANGERMy name is Robert Danger Byrd and friends call me Danger, I'm a professional magician and I live in Houston. This store is called Downsizing Danger, because that's exactly what I'm doing — simplifying and selling off a lifetime of things I no longer need. I have been selling on since 1999 and have completed over 3,000 successful transactions on the platform. I'm one of those obsessive people who take very good care of their things — I'm a non-smoker, I keep things clean, and I keep boxes and manuals when I have them — so when you buy from me you typically get a like-new or carefully used product.
NO BS GUARANTEEI'm not here to BS or scam you. I sell good quality items and guarantee them to be exactly as described and photographed. Returns and refunds follow 's Money Back Guarantee and the return policy shown on this listing — if something's not right, reach out and I'll make it right.
responseMy store is a significant part of my livelihood so response is very important to me. If you have a problem, please give me the opportunity to resolve it before leaving response.
SHIPPING SPEEDMost items are listed at 4 days handling to give me time to get everything out, however, I try to send items out as soon as payment is fully cleared.
LARGE ITEMSSome large items such as tools and furniture are stored at my 2 climate controlled warehouses, and we can work out a local pickup at the appropriate location. For large items that aren't practical to ship via UPS, FedEx, or the Post Office, I recommend uShip — I've used them several times for everything from sofas to car hoods and it's easy and remarkably cheap. It works by pairing you with unused capacity: a delivery driver coming back from delivering something across state lines will have an empty truck on the way home, and uShip connects you with that extra capacity and lets you choose providers based on delivery driver response.
Thanks for checking out my item and whether we do business or not, I wish you a magical day! - Danger
