|
Western Digital IDE Hard Drives 40GB 4.3GB 1.2GB WD400 WD43AA WDAC21200 All GOOD For Sale
|
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Western Digital IDE Hard Drives 40GB 4.3GB 1.2GB WD400 WD43AA WDAC21200 All GOOD I am an ol' guy now, and it is time for some of my toys to find new homes and a second life! If you can use them, let me know! All were installed in a Windows XP SP3 Computer and Tested and Wiped. Photos of actual units
This sale Contains (as described below): Tested: **GOOD** Formatted NTFSManufacturer Part #: WD400BB-00DKA0/li>Product Line: CaviarProduct Type: Internal Hard DriveForm Factor: 3.5-inch Capacity: 40 GBCache: 2 MBSpindle Speed: 7200 RPMAverage Seek Time: 8.9 ms Drive Interface Type: IDE / PATA (Ultra-ATA/100, 40-pin)Drive Connector Type: 40-pin IDE/PATA, 4-pin Molex for PowerManufacturer: Western DigitalTested: **GOOD** Formatted FAT32Manufacturer Part #: WD43AA-75AFA0/li>Product Line: CaviarProduct Type: Internal Hard DriveForm Factor: 3.5-inch Capacity: 4.3 GBCache: 2 MBSpindle Speed: 5400 RPMAverage Seek Time: 9.5 ms Drive Interface Type: IDE / PATA (Ultra ATA/66 / ATA-5)Drive Connector Type: 40-pin IDE/PATA, 4-pin Molex for PowerManufacturer: Western DigitalTested: **GOOD** Formatted FAT32Manufacturer Part #: WDAC21200-00H/li>Product Line: CaviarProduct Type: Internal Hard DriveForm Factor: 3.5-inch Capacity: 1.25 GBCache: 128 KBSpindle Speed: 5200 RPMAverage Seek Time: 11 ms Drive Interface Type: ATA-2 (Fast IDE / EIDE)Drive Connector Type: 40-pin IDE/PATA, 4-pin Molex for PowerSpecifications are to the best of my ability, pictures take precedence and are the actual item(s) Check my other listings for SATA Hard Drives, vintage video cards, memory, expansion cards and other electronic "stuff" response on the last Complete System I sold: "Item is Excellent! Better than expected! Excellent packing! Shipping was super fast! Top grade seller! Thank You! Highly recommended!"response - I will gladly post good response for you after you receive your item and am satisfied.
- I hope that you will do the same for me upon receipt of this item!
- Please contact me with any issues you may have with the item you received before entering response. I try to ensure that all business deals are fair, and represented appropriately. You can read my responses to see that a fair amount of folks felt they got a fair and good deal on the items sell. I promise that you can offer with confidence, and what you see is what you will receive. Life is too short and too precious to not do things right.
Sales, Shipping & Conditions - Item will be shipped USPS Ground Advantage with delivery confirmation. All I can do is apologize... the USPS did another price increase... it is hurting us all. If you have any ideas on reducing shipping costs, please let me know.
- I will take extra care in packaging to ensure these items are not damaged in shipment.
- If you have any questions, feel free to ask! I desire that you be fully satisfied with this item, and confident in your offerding!

|
|
|
|