UBB Store

Wooting 80HE White Zinc Alloy (V1) Case with Travel Case (Has Cosmetic Damage)
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Wooting 80HE White Zinc Alloy (V1) Case with Travel Case (Has Cosmetic Damage)
Price: US $89.99
This is the version 1 (V1) of the Wooting 80HE white zinc alloy case. It can be prone to chipping or getting scratched from dragging metal objects across it. The case has cosmetic damage where the paint has chipped in a few places. I did my best to highlight all the paint chips and cosmetic damage, but please examine the listing images to see the item's exact condition in case I failed to circle anything. The condition shown in the listing is the condition you will receive. The most noticeable cosmetic damage is under the light bar but it is difficult to see from far away but you will notice it up close, please look at the images to see what I mean. If you think this would bother you along with any of the other cosmetic issues I would not recommend buying it. This listing is for the case, travel case, and the included accessories. This does NOT include the wooting 80he module, only the case, travel case, and the accessories included with those two. Item will ship in its original box.

Buy Now