UBB Store

X10 PAT01 16 Channel Pro Transceiver Module Brand New
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
X10 PAT01 16 Channel Pro Transceiver Module Brand New
Price: US $38.75
X10 PAT01 16 Channel Pro Transceiver Module
Brand new. Left over from construction job.

Fast free shipping!

Comes from a smoke free environment.

Selling online over 20 years.

We ship Monday – Friday on orders placed before 9:00AM CST
We ship Saturday on orders placed before 8:00AM CST

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.


WARNING TO SCAMMERS:
I take my transactions very seriously and have a zero-tolerance policy for fraudulent activity. I photograph all items I sell in great detail. All serial numbers are logged. Theft through mail is a federal crime and any attempt to scam, deceive, or manipulate will be reported to this selling platform, along with relevant law enforcement. I am vigilant and monitor all transactions closely.

Buy Now