X2 Phison 64GB MLC 2.5” SATA SSD I/II/III 6G bps SSBP064GTMC0-S91 (lot of 2) For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
X2 Phison 64GB MLC 2.5” SATA SSD I/II/III 6G bps SSBP064GTMC0-S91 (lot of 2)
Price: US $28.00
X2 Phison 64GB MLC 2.5” SATA SSD I/II/III 6G bps SSBP064GTMC0-S91 (lot of 2) SSBP064GTMC0-S91Lot of 2ThePhison SSBP064GTMC0-S91is a64GB Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) primarily used as an OEM or boot drive in laptops and desktop computers.Key Specifications
Capacity:64GB.
Form Factor:2.5-inch (7mm height), making it compatible with most standard laptop drive bays.
Interface:SATA III (6 Gb/s), with backward compatibility for SATA II (3 Gb/s) and SATA I (1.5 Gb/s).
Memory Type:Multi-Level Cell (MLC) NAND Flash, which typically offers better endurance than standard TLC drives.
Model Variants:You may also see similar model numbers likeSSE064GPTC0-S91, which often refers to anmSATAversion of the same 64GB drive.
Performance & Features
Design Purpose:This drive is built for reliability and silent operation, featuring no moving parts and high shock resistance compared to traditional hard drives.
Supported Features:It supportsS.M.A.R.T.(Self-Monitoring, Analysis, and Reporting Technology) for health tracking.
Common Use Cases:Due to its smaller capacity, it is frequently used as a dedicated boot drive for operating systems or in specialized industrial/surveillance equipment.