Xp-pen Star G640 Drawing Tablet - Black Great for digital art and design For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Xp-pen Star G640 Drawing Tablet - Black Great for digital art and design
Price: US $15.00
The XP-Pen G640 Drawing Tablet in black is a great tool for digital art and design. This graphics tablet offers a seamless connectivity options with USB connecting methods. With its XP-Pen brand reputation and specific model number of G640, this tablet is designed for ease of use and precision in digital art creation and design projects. Ideal for artists and designers looking to enhance their work with a high-quality drawing tablet from a trusted brand. This has been a great tablet for me! Sadly I am no longer all to interested in digital art so I have no real use for this tablet! It works like its new with great pressure sensitivity. I've got the 2 spare pen nibs ready to go!