UBB Store

Yamaha YST-MS50 2.1 Computer Speaker Set - 2 Satellite 1 Subwoofer 65 Watts
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Yamaha YST-MS50 2.1 Computer Speaker Set - 2 Satellite 1 Subwoofer 65 Watts
Price: US $149.99
YAMAHA YST-MS50 2.1 Computer Multimedia Speaker Set - Two Satellite and One Subwoofer, 65 Watts, ALL CABLES ARE INCLUDED. NO Rips, Dents, Stains, or Scratches. This is a great speaker system originally sold for $300. NO Issues. Sounds Great. Two Inputs, Headphone Jack. Due to 23lb weight shipping is very expensive, Local Pickup available. If you do local pickup I will refund some money.

Free Shipping Free Shipping Free Shipping Free Shipping Free Shipping Free you have Negative response,No response,or Don't Have a Confirmed USA Address,please contact me Before offerding.

I only ship to Confirmed USA Addresses.

PayPal is the only method of payment accepted. No E-Checks Accepted.

Credit Cards via PayPal with Confirmed USA Address Only.

Shipped via USPSMail with Tracking/Delivery Confirmation.

I leave POSITIVE response for you when I know you have Received the sale Item and are Satisfied with itAND have left me POSITIVE response.

I am a PayPal Verified seller on with 100% Positive response.

No Refunds / Returns / Exchanges on this sale item, please read the item description carefully and completely before offerding to avoid any confusion later.

Thank You, and Good Luck offerding

Techware2k




Buy Now