UBB Store

ZUGU CASE for iPad Protective Feaux Leather Black NWOT w. pen holder
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
ZUGU CASE for iPad Protective Feaux Leather Black NWOT w. pen holder
Price: US $45.00

Please ask questions before purchasing; I don't remember what ipad I purchased this for-dimensions are in the photos.


Item comes from a smoke/pet-free home.

I am happy to combine shipping if you wish to check my other items.

I do not own a store. In an attempt to simplify my life I am selling items that I purchased and I have no use for them any longer.

I strive for 100% customer satisfaction, so if there are any issues with the sale of this item, please contact me before leaving "Neutral" or "Negative" response.I will do everything I can, to make sure you are happy with your purchase!

You should not hesitate to ask questions; returns are only accepted if I have, mistakenly, misrepresented an item.

I reserve the right to ship in a different class if size/weight is necessary.

Thank you and have a blessed day!



Buy Now