Before being listed the motherboard was fully tested.The motherboard is in fully working condition.Motherboard equipped withPentium MMX 166MHz CPU, cooler and 64MB SDRAM.Rear panel bracket with COM ports included. No any other rear panel brackets included.No original packaging or additional accessories (such as cables, driver CD, manual, etc.) are included.You will receive only what is shown in the pictures.
If you wand to replace the CPU, please check supported CPU list on available web sources!
I usually ship within 2 working days. Return is available for defective items only.All the items that I sell are put into anti-static bag, wrapped in bubble-wrap and packed into single/doublecardboard box or paper envelope with bubble-wrap layer(depends on an item).
Motherboard specifications:
Chipset:VIA VT82C580VPX (Apollo VPX)CPU socket:Socket 7 (PGA321)FSB speeds:50MHz, 60MHz, 66MHz, 75MHz, 83MHzForm factor:Baby AT (max 220 x 330 mm)Dimensions:220 x 204 mmCache: 256KBMax RAM size:256MBRAM types:72-pin EDO, SDR UDIMMPSU connector: AT (P8-P9)I/O ports:1x AT Keyboard, 1x Floppy interface, 2x IDE interface,1x PS/2 mouse, 1x Parallel, 2x Serial, 2x USB 1.xExpansion slots:3x 32-bit PCI, 3x 16-bit ISA
