Zstint Compatible 218A / W2180A Color Toner Cartridges for HP Color LaserJet Pro For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Zstint Compatible 218A / W2180A Color Toner Cartridges for HP Color LaserJet Pro
Price: US $39.00
The product is a set of compatible color toner cartridges 218A / W218OA. Designed for the HP Color LaserJet Pro 3201dw, LaserJet Pro MFP 3301(fdw)(sdw) and (cdw)laser printers. This 4-pack toner made by Zstint, and come in colors Cyan, Magenta,Yellow, and Black. The Toner kit was purchased a few months ago and stored away until needed. When I needed to replace the Black toner cartridge, I then realized that I purchased the wrong toner kit for my HP printer. The return date had expired.