UBB Store

i-tec USB-C EXT. CABLE (30 CM) USB-C EXT. CABLE (30 CM)
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
i-tec USB-C EXT. CABLE (30 CM) USB-C EXT. CABLE (30 CM)
Price: GB $19.82

Further Details

Title: i-tec USB-C EXT. CABLE (30 CM) USB-C EXT. CABLE (30 CM)
Condition: New
Description: PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
I-TEC USB-C EXT. CABLE (30 CM) I-TEC USB-C EXT. CABLE (30 CM) LEGAL DISCLAIMER
Product is sourced and shipped from the European Economic Area (EEA). Product is genuine original from manufacturer authorized distributors.
Brand: ‎I-TEC
Item Weight: 21g
Item Width: 20mm
Item Height: 300mm
Type: USB Cables
Color: ‎Black
Connector Type: USB Type C
Number of Battery Cells: ‎7
Compatible With: Laptop
MPN: C31EXTENDCBL
Dimensions: ‎0.03 x 2 x 30 cm; 21 g

  • C31EXTENDCBL

Missing Information?

Please contact us if any details are missing and where possible we will add the information to our listing.



Buy Now