UBB Store

tomtoc Electronic Organizer Travel Case, Dual Compartment Tech Organization Blue
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
tomtoc Electronic Organizer Travel Case, Dual Compartment Tech Organization Blue
Price: US $14.50
tomtoc Electronic Organizer Travel Case, Dual Compartment Tech Organization Blue.Like new. Item was packed out for a trip. Ended up not using it. It went into a drawer and stayed there until I listed it her on .9.65"L x 2.76"W x 5.12"H

Thanks for checking out my item.


If you have a question, please do not hesitate to ask. Drop me a message.


• I do my best to ship paid items with in 24 hrs. of payment, Monday thru Friday.

• I use the calculated shipping. I do not pad the shipping price.

• I only ship to the lower 48 states.

• If there is an issue with the item or shipping, please contact me. My response score is important to me.


AGAIN, THANK YOU FOR CHECKING MY ITEM OUT!



Buy Now