UBB Store

315079-01 Character ROM Chip For Commodore 128DCR, 128D, 128, Tested #100%OK
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
315079-01 Character ROM Chip For Commodore 128DCR, 128D, 128, Tested #100%OK
Price: DE $34.77
315079-01 Character ROM Chip For Commodore 128DCR, 128D, 128, Tested #100%OKThe description of this item has been automatically translated. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

TESTED and WORKS! Original pictures - comes with ESD bag or in one "Electrostatic Shielding Box" Shipped packaged!
ORIGINAL PHOTO!315079-01 Character ROM Chip for Commodore 128DCR, 128D, 128, Tested #100% ok

Will be shipped well and safely packaged!

"I sell a lot of Amiga Commodore items, eg cases, chips, keyboards, floppy disks, cables, games, magazines. Check out my other offers. If you buy several items, only the actual shipping costs will be charged. You can buy and pay directly. Overpaid shipping costs will be refunded by me.

"I sell many Amiga/Commodore items, e.g. cases, chips, keyboards, floppy disks, cables, games, magazines, accessories. Please take a look at my other offers.

If you purchase multiple items, only the actual shipping costs will of course be charged. You can buy and pay directly. I will refund any excess shipping costs paid. "



Original pictures - comes with ESD bag or in one "Electrostatic Shielding Box" Shipped packaged! 315079-01 Character ROM Chip for Commodore 128DCR, 128D, 128, Tested #100% ok Will be shipped well and safely packaged! "I sell a lot of Amiga Commodore items, eg cases, chips, keyboards, floppy disks, cables, games, magazines. Check out my other offers. If you buy several items, only the actual shipping costs will be charged. You can buy and pay directly. Overpaid shipping costs will be refunded by me. "I sell many Amiga/Commodore items, e.g. cases, chips, keyboards, floppy disks, cables, games, magazines, accessories. Please take a look at my other offers. If you purchase multiple items, only the actual shipping costs will of course be charged. You can buy and pay directly. I will refund any

Buy Now