Crucial 24GB DDR5-5600 SODIMM Laptop MemorySingle Module RAM PC5-44800Fully Tested
The Crucial 24GB DDR5-5600 SODIMM Laptop Memory is a high-performance RAM module designed for laptops. With a total capacity of 24GB spread across one module, this DDR5 SODIMM memory enhances the speed and efficiency of your computer's memory operations. Backed by a lifetime manufacturer warranty, you can trust that this memory module will provide reliable performance for your laptop. Upgrade your system with this fully tested memory module to improve speed and multitasking capabilities.
Please NoteAll of my products are genuine, authentic goods. Occasionally I sell open box products, or productsthat have damaged packaging, orthat may be previously used. I always try to disclose the specifics of the item and package condition within the listing details. Feel free to ask questions about anything listed.
Please view my response and make your purchase with confidence!
SHIPPING:Normal Shipping days are Monday - Friday. I ship items out on the next business day (Mon.-Fri.) upon receiving cleared payment.
I ship using USPS Mail and offer a 30-day return policy, unless otherwise stated in the listing.
RETURN POLICY:All my accessories are described to the best of my ability.I will be happy to answer any and all questions, measurements etc. just please ask!
ALL RETURNS MUST BE IN THE SAME CONDITION IT WAS SHIPPED TO YOU. ALL TAGS MUST STILL BE ATTACHED
