UBB Store

Digidesign Amadeus PCI Card Apple Avid Media Composer Vintage 1998 Loc.Pickup LA
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Digidesign Amadeus PCI Card Apple Avid Media Composer Vintage 1998 Loc.Pickup LA
Price: US $79.00
Digidesign Amadeus PCI Card Apple Avid MediaComposer Vintage 1998
Notes: I can't tell if this is new or used as it is neatly packed witha lot of new stock and it is MINT, so I'll call it used. Came from aworking Apple-based Avid Media Composer system or was a new spare toit. Sealed for 20+ years. Hasn't been tested here recently.Made in 1998, this is a Digidesign Amadeus PCI card, this is an 8channel card for the 888 audio interface, said to also work with the 4channel 442 audio interface, not sure of the exact model number orrevision, it says "FAB: 941003549-1 REV D" and ASY: 915003549-1 REV G",might have been from one of my many 9600/300 ABVB systems but I am notsure.This card was saved with an 888 A/D and D/A rack converter unit to beused with the 888 box, but I didn't build any systems after that. No888 is included here, but if you want one or more, please tell me howmuch and I'll consider doing the warehouse work to get it out. Can'trecall how many 442s I have left, but should be at least one item is as described in the title and as shown in the photos. ALLof my photos are the actual items, included:the item listed in the titleWhat's not included:Anything will be safely packed for shipment. Unlike nearly every other seller on , I treat computer cards andall electronics as the manufacturers do (and Synhouse IS a manufacturersince 1999) and I use proper anti-static packaging, I don't use plainbubble wrap (only pink, black, or blue that are anti-static coated), orlet packing peanuts touch them, etc., this is especially damaging tomemory devices. ALL the time I have had them, they have been handledproperly and stored properly, then they are packed properly and shippedproperly, and you will receive them in proper anti-static packaging.Free local pickup in the Los Feliz district of L.A. is okay if you canwork around my busy schedule.I have many, many Apple PCI, Apple NuBus, and Apple Avid Media Composerand Digidesign Pro Tools cards listed and soon to be listed in my otheritems.

Buy Now