UBB Store

HP Invent Advanced Photo Paper, Inkjet 13"x19" Satin Matt 10.5 mil 25 Sheets NEW
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
HP Invent Advanced Photo Paper, Inkjet 13"x19" Satin Matt 10.5 mil 25 Sheets NEW
Price: US $18.97
New HP 13"x19" satin-matt printer paper. HP product code Q5462A.

Please take a moment to check out my other listings. I combine shipping on multiple purchases.

Terms and Conditions:

I do combine shipping whenever possible so if you buy more than one item please wait for an invoice before paying.

I will ship with USPS, UPS, or FEDEX. I default to USPS Priority, Parcel Select, Media Mail, Flat rate shipping boxes, and First Class whenever possible. If you prefer a different, faster, or slower service please contact me before payment. This is not applicable to items offered with free shipping.

I ship all Books, DVD’s, and related material with media mail unless listing specifies different. When I offer free shipping I use economy shipping. If you need the item quickly please contact me for other arrangements.

I try to describe everything to the best of my ability however I don’t claim to be an expert and I am human and do miss things sometimes. If there is an issue with an item I did not list please contact me as soon as possible and I will accept returns for up to 30 days for missed details or condition issues that were not disclosed in the listing. I will not accept returns for buyer’s remorse on any item or fitment issues on clothing if measurements are specified in the listing. I will accept returns on clothing is measurements were included in the listing. All types of media (DVD, CD, VHS, ETC) are guaranteed to work or a full refund will be issued.

Please check the pictures for condition!!!!

Clothing will be folded as best as possible however it may arrive with wrinkles due to shipping.

I am a dog friendly home so please contact me if you have allergy issues.

All pre-owned clothing that can be washed is before it is sold. I do not typically have items dry cleaned before selling. I also do not wash items that are new with tags.Please ask any questions before purchasing and I will answer to the best of my ability.

Please pay within 48hrs of winning an sale or using buy it now. I do take 1 business day to process your order.

All items are sold in as found condition unless otherwise noted.



Buy Now