HP Invent Advanced Photo Paper, Inkjet 13"x19" Satin Matt 10.5 mil 25 Sheets For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
HP Invent Advanced Photo Paper, Inkjet 13"x19" Satin Matt 10.5 mil 25 Sheets
Price: US $17.95
Brand new manufacture sealed, New old-stock 13" by 19" quality HP photo papers. 1 package contains 25 sheets. I have more than 1 in stock at time of listing therefore you may not receive the exact one in photos but you will receive the exact item. If looking for other types of large photo paper please be sure to check out my other listings as i may still have more.
All photos are of the exact item/ items to be received upon purchase unless otherwise stated above. I reply to messages promptly and do my best to ship items with care next business day, (Mon.-Fri.) minus Federal Holidays. I provide lots of photos and provide detailed descriptions to avoid disappointments. I do accept returns on most items with in 14 days to 30 days of delivery date. Returns must be of the exact item/ items sent and be in the same condition as sent. Check listing for additional return policy information. Please check out my other items, follow me if interested, and happy shopping!