UBB Store

Linksys PLEK400 Powerline Homeplug AV2 Kit Gigabit Ethernet 4 Ports NEW SEALED
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Linksys PLEK400 Powerline Homeplug AV2 Kit Gigabit Ethernet 4 Ports NEW SEALED
Price: US $19.99
New, sealed in box, Linksys PLEK400 Powerline Homeplug AV2 Kit Gigabit Ethernet 4 Ports
  • If you have questions, just let me know
  • I typically wait the 24hrs to make a decision when I receive a ‘Best Offer’ - if available
  • I will combine shipping when possible, and refund any excess shipping costs
  • I try to use recycled packing materials when I can
  • Most clothing is double poly bagged for security
  • Im fairly easy to work with, just reach out


Buy Now