Capture your memories in stunning clarity with the Kodak 4 x 6 inch High-Gloss Magnetic Photo Paper. Ideal for use with a variety of printers, this paper is compatible with models from brands like Canon, Dell, Epson, For Kodak, and Lexmark, ensuring a seamless printing experience.The pack includes two sets of five sheets, providing ample opportunity to produce high-quality prints for your personal albums, scrapbooks, or to share with friends and family. The high-gloss finish brings out the vibrancy of your photos, making them look professionally produced. Whether it's for special occasions or everyday shots, this photo paper is designed to enhance the longevity and allure of your photographic creations.
You will receive two packs of five of Kodak Magnetic Photo PaperIf you are unsure of something please ask I am happy to answer all your questions. I do combine postageIf you are not 100% happy with your purchase just sent it back for a refund.All overseas buyer's please be aware that any custom taxes or any other taxes that maybe applicable to your country are payableby you as the buyer. Please also make sure that the item youare purchasing is not a restriction to your country.
I post Monday to Friday except public holidays. I post directly with Australia Post. Any purchases made after 9:am New South Wales time will not be posted until the next business day. Thank you for looking and have a nice day.
