This is from my own collection I built up over the years, so you're not getting some random lot from a storage unit or some such.
I used to be very deeply involved in technical communities centered around retro computing (hardware, software, you name it), so I've accumulated tons of stuff over the decades -- this device being one of my primary Toshiba Librettos.Here is everything that's included:HARDWARE:NOTE: There is a battery, but I don't think it holds a charge (meaning the Libretto needs to be plugged in to receive power). Make sure to look at the pictures so you see the condition of the case (Librettos were made with a really soft, brittle type of plastic that made them prone to cracks and such, so if you've seen that as a commonality with other Librettos in general, now you know)!1. Libretto 100CTA/2.1- POSTs and boots into Caldera DOS (in Japanese)! You'll need to install Windows if you'd like to have it.BONUS: Not too many people know that you can upgrade the HDD in Librettos to run via CF Cards instead! I have two 8GB CF cards along with the adapter you would use to replace the HDD with. It can be a fickle process, so I'm tossing it in just as an extra should you be interested. It's what you see beneath the Wireless Network PC Card box in the first photo of the sale.
EXTRAS INCLUDED:1. Total of 1 Libretto dock (came with the Libretto 100CTA/2.1).
2. Total of 1 Floppy Diskette drive.3. Total of 1 CD-ROM drive (missing its power cable, so you'd need to nab one if you plan to use this drive).
4. Total of 1 LinkSys Wireless Network PC Card!
5. Total of 1 Microsoft mouse.
6. Total of 1 Power Supply.
Feel free to ask any questions you might have! =)SHIPPING:DOMESTIC SHIPPING: Fully insured via UPSINTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: Via International Shipping (I will ship to 's warehouse fully insured via UPS)
