This is my own collection I built up over the years, so you're not getting some random lot from a storage unit or some such.
I used to be very deeply involved in technical communities centered around retro computing (hardware, software, you name it), so I've accumulated tons of stuff over the decades -- this lot being the remainder of my Toshiba Librettos.I have no intention of selling any of this individually since I'm just looking to pass it all on due to time constraints (I have an absurd amount of computing history to list over the coming months, so be sure to add me to your watched sellers)!Here is everything that's included:HARDWARE:NOTE: There is a battery in every device, but I don't think any of them hold a charge (meaning the Librettos need to be plugged in to receive power). Make sure to look at the pictures so you see the condition some of these cases are in (Librettos were made with a really soft, brittle type of plastic that made them prone to cracks and such, so if you've seen that as a commonality with other Librettos in general, now you know)!1. Libretto 20CT (upgraded to Toshiba 12MB memory card) - POSTs, but doesn't boot into Windows (HDD is toast).
2. Libretto 20CTA (upgraded to Toshiba 12MB memory card) - POSTs, but doesn't boot into Windows (HDD is toast).
3. Libretto 50CT - POSTs, but doesn't boot into Windows (HDD is toast).4. Libretto 60CT/810 - POSTs, but doesn't boot into Windows (HDD is toast).
5. Libretto W100/11M Dual Screen - Needs a battery as well as a power supply. It worked perfectly with just the power supply back when I first got it, but that particular power supply seems to have wandered off. Assume it's for parts since I can't check it, but don't be surprised if it works just fine when powered up.EXTRAS INCLUDED:1. Total of 2 Libretto docks (came with the Libretto 20s).
2. Total of 2 Libretto battery chargers (different types).3. Total of 1 Floppy Diskette unit.4. Total of 5 Power Supplies.5. Total of 1 Toshiba Libretto 8MB Memory Card (this came from one of the Libretto 20s, which was upgraded to 12MB).
6. Extra battery (no idea if it holds a charge or not, but I'm including it anyway; it's already hooked up to a charger in the pictures).Feel free to ask any questions you might have! =)SHIPPING:DOMESTIC SHIPPING: Fully insured via UPSINTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: Via International Shipping (I will ship to 's warehouse fully insured via UPS)
