UBB Store

ULTRA RARE: Toshiba Libretto M2 / D2 / 60 (NTT DoCoMo) w/Dock & Floppy Drive
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
ULTRA RARE: Toshiba Libretto M2 / D2 / 60 (NTT DoCoMo) w/Dock & Floppy Drive
Price: US $375.00
This is from my own collection I built up over the years, so you're not getting some random lot from a storage unit or some such.
I used to be very deeply involved in technical communities centered around retro computing (hardware, software, you name it), so I've accumulated tons of stuff over the decades -- this device being one of my NTT DoCoMo Toshiba Librettos.Here is everything that's included:HARDWARE:NOTE: There is a battery, but I don't think it holds a charge (meaning the Libretto needs to be plugged in to receive power). Make sure to look at the pictures so you see the condition of the case (Librettos were made with a really soft, brittle type of plastic that made them prone to cracks and such, so if you've seen that as a commonality with other Librettos in general, now you know)!1. Libretto for DoCoMo Model D-2 (aka Libretto 60/M2/D2)- POSTs and boots into Windows 95!EXTRAS INCLUDED:1. Total of 1 Libretto dock (came with the Libretto).
2. Total of 1 Floppy Diskette drive.3. Total of 1 Power Supply.
Feel free to ask any questions you might have! =)SHIPPING:DOMESTIC SHIPPING: Fully insured via UPSINTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: Via International Shipping (I will ship to 's warehouse fully insured via UPS)

Buy Now